Secure, Reliable Offshore Hosting Solutions

Thread: New section? :]

Default New section? :]

I think we should do a new section like a section where people can post how things work, how are things made, and ask about it as well.

Maybe call it...
    "How...?
    And describe it:
    Here you can find out how things work, how things are made, or even ask about those.

I think this is a good idea because not many people understand how rapidshare works or what some of the food they eat is made out of (o.0) or how soda is made or how they make those aluminum cans or paper. Also, some people don't know how to build a computer (again, this could be here too) or how one works. Also, not many people know how the warez scene functions and how overcrowded it's become, etc.

I think this would be an interesting forum/section to have only because you can teach others and others can teach you about stuff that you didn't ever think of.

We learn a new thing everyday, why not learn something weird and that's not needed but when you're with your friends or something and want to look smart then you can share it.
    my siggy :Happy:

Founder

Default Re: New section? :]

Added : Tutorials

Well not everything would be a tutorial...maybe make a subforum called "How?" in tutorials? :] Would be nice haha.

Like, I meant a forum to describe something not to teach how to do something...you know? But other than that, tutorials are nice
    my siggy :Happy:

Respected Member

if there's a section for tutorial then ebooks & tutorials must be edited to become only ebooks, else there might be duplication of tutorials.

the sub-forum "How?" is a wonderful idea, this can make members to be more interactive with the site, gather opinions for a question.

Founder

Quote Originally Posted by The Reap3r View Post
    if there's a section for tutorial then ebooks & tutorials must be edited to become only ebooks, else there might be duplication of tutorials.

the sub-forum "How?" is a wonderful idea, this can make members to be more interactive with the site, gather opinions for a question.
    Agreed

Thread Information